Monday, November 27, 2017

A Fall Friday

When this sweet mama and I chatted about where to go, I was glad when she chose downtown Matthews.  What a break we had that we were able to do this fall shoot on a Friday morning.  Little foot traffic is always great for a photo shoot and this day was traffic free.  I love the care free attitude of this go-with-the flow family.  I always try and tell families to please just relax and it felt like this bunch really did arrive with the relaxed, fun attitude I always hope for.  We tried a bunch of spots and got some great shots of all…. Just look at these kiddos.  Absolutely adorable!


To see more of our time together, please check out their slideshow:   https://youtu.be/nTmKgJPop8o








0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs