Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Family fall sessions are my favorite...

Fall is my favorite and I think I've found my new favorite photography spot.  This family and I met up on one of those amazing fall Saturdays where the weather was crisp and perfect.  What a sweet bunch these three were.  I love meeting up with families, hearing their story and getting to know them better.  This was just one of those days where I got a little peek into their world.  It's clear these two parents are so in love with their kiddo and for good reason.... he's a cutie with great energy and a fun sense of humor.
Below are a few of my favorites from our time together.  To see the rest of our shoot, check out their slideshow at:  https://youtu.be/ByKyPlGsVZQ










0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs