Sunday, November 19, 2017

Can I say it too many times? Fall is my favorite!

I know I've said it before, but fall is my favorite!  Seriously, can the colors get any more beautiful in fall.  This beautiful family and I spent a lovely afternoon enjoying the fall colors at a beautiful park with the most amazing trees.  This sweet bunch have two of the loveliest girls with great attitudes.  They were so gracious and willing to keep going. If you've been out on a shoot with me before you know that I will continue to keep shooting and shooting until the kids quit. These girls really held up.  I love that!
Below are a few of my favorites.  To see more from our time together, please check out their slideshow at: https://youtu.be/cy522gTpLJM












0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs