Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A McCoy Family reunion

Family.  I don't think there are many words that can bring up feelings of joy, love, fun, belonging and forever like the word family does.

I had the pleasure of hanging out with this family during a very special trip where they could all be together in North Carolina.  It was fun to see all the cousins being goofy and creative together.  Great to see sisters and brothers sharing fun times together.  And what joy it was for me to get to see a family all together creating new memories.  I realize now I used the word together a lot... but that's just what it was.... TOGETHER!  Thank you for letting me have a glimpse into your world!

To see more our our time together, check out their slideshow at this link: https://youtu.be/1Mx6ggrOwj4









0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs