Monday, May 22, 2017

Three things I know...

I spent a lovely evening with this talented young lady.  Here are the things I know about this sweet girl:
1.  She's soft spoken.  I have a feeling she's one to really consider her words and is a bit wiser than her 18 years would presume.  I don't think I could even imagine this girly raising her voice.  I think she has a lot of self control.
2.  She sure is driven.  Just from what I know about all she's accomplished I know she's got a good head on her shoulders.  Big things to come, I'm sure.
3.  She's comfortable with who she is.  This kind of comes out in a shoot.  When I meet with a young girl I spend a lot of time with them, right up close, in their personal space.  We get to know each other pretty quickly.  This lovely lady looks you right in the eyes.  I love that when people meet your gaze.  Many don't do it well, but this girl does : )
I can't wait to see where you'll go.  All the best on the adventure ahead!!
To see the rest of our post click on this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6eqvZXPf9I











0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs