Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A girl like no other....

This is a blog post I post with such emotion.  I've known this girly, my niece, for all of her life.  I literally saw her on day one in all of her 5ish pounds of glory.  Small but mighty is always a phrase that comes to mind.  And now, she's not so small anymore.  So clearly do I remember the day I fell in love with her.  It was at my parent's house on a couch in our den and we were all clamoring to hold the little bundle.  As a toddler she became my leading photo subject for many projects back in the days of chemicals and photo paper.  Crazy smart, I've watched this girl reach for educational heights like no other and now this.....She's graduating!   I don't think it's possible that this kind of time has passed so quickly.  And while this sweet girl is a beauty on the outside, her beauty on the inside and her caring for others is what I see.
Sweetheart, I love you to the moon and back.  And as I write this through tears, please know that wherever you go, you are and will always be in my prayers.  God has a special plan for you and I cannot wait to see what is in store for you.  Love always, Auntie Lisa

To see more check out her slideshow.... so cute and set to her songs!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWnoWWjMTyw

















0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs