Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wildlife

So..... I was inside doing some photo editing today when I hear my sweet Labrador Retriever, Annie, going bonkers out in the backyard.  I figured it was just a gardener visiting the neighbor or a rambunctious squirrel.  I wandered outside to discover a very creepy and large six foot snake slitering across my yard.  It started to make it's way up into a tree when I captured these pictures. 


 
 

The story ends well.  I followed this guy as he slithered across the yard and into the woods.  I felt slightly relieved as wiggled between the wire we have up on our split rail fencing leaving our property, but truly only slightly relieved.  As easy as this snake came in my yard, it just gives me reason to believe there are more of his friends out there.  What else it out in my yard?!?!?!

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs