Friday, March 15, 2013

Russell James Harlow

A baby is always a blessed event, but this baby is extra special... he's my nephew.  My sister and her husband were gracious enough to allow me full access to their little bundle over a two day photo shoot so I could get a bunch of really sweet photos. This is their first baby so it is super fun to see the new parents in action.  My brother-in-law was already mastering the art of diapering at the hospital and my sister is such a super prepared mom.  An important thing to know about Russell... he doesn't like being naked, at all!  Hence the one photo of him screaming.  I had to include it (even though it is a bit cruel, however) because it just shows his little body so very well.  I hope you enjoy our new cutie!!!
To see the rest of our shoot, please check out my slideshow at www.vimeo.com/lisaodonnell
 






 

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs