Saturday, June 23, 2012

The McCoy Family

While on a family vacation to the beach I was able to include a photo shoot with my sister's family.  With two older girls and three busy boys, this shoot could have been trouble.  In most cases that would be true, but not with the McCoy's.  These are the sweetest kids!  And so willing to just play and pose for me.  Just a few directions and this very photogenic family was ready to roll.  We had kind of a windy evening on the sand, but were able to capture some of the fun we had that night.  Thanks so much McCoy family for a great beach shoot!  To see a more of the McCoy's beach shoot, check out the slideshow at:  https://vimeo.com/lisaodonnell









1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Lisa. I love seeing your work, I'm super impressed. I sure miss seeing you around.

You know, my favorite cousin and his wife and three girls just moved to Charlotte. He's an ENT doctor (started his education at Valle Vista as a matter of fact....lol), and I bet they will be needing a photographer for some family pictures this coming Christmas. Mind if I send them your way?

Shoot me an email sometime, triciaswiftbuggle@gmail.com....I'm not on FB much, but logged in to check on some friends in Colorado Springs and DC who I've been worried about.

I hope all is well with your family, from the looks of it, y'all are happily adjusted, and I'm glad to see that. :D

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs