Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Hamilton Family

I spent a fun evening with this family of 6 at their beautiful home capturing some great photographs.  It was so cute, when I first arrived, the youngest two grabbed me by the hand and led me on a tour of everyone's bedrooms so I could see all their special treasures and creations.  These kids are just so friendly and wanting to tell you all about their world.  They also have a beautiful dog that sure did his part in posing for the portraits.  Treats always help do the trick!!  We finished off with a trip to their neighborhood park and some rock jumping.  Pretty fun.  Thanks Hamilton Family for a super fun evening!
To see more of the Hamilton shoot, please check out the slideshow.  I love the music Heidi picked out!  Here's the link:   https://vimeo.com/lisaodonnell


















0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs