Sunday, December 19, 2010

San Diego Wedding

What a surprise when I found out that a new friend, Tricia Swift, from my Valle Vista Bunco group is a wedding photographer.  I was even more surprised when she offered to let me go along as her assistant on an upcoming wedding in San Diego.  The big thrill was that we were going to be taking pictures on the beach in Laguna (something I was really looking forward to).  The bummer was that rain was forecast for the big day.  After a quick change of location, Trish found a fantastic spot in La Jolla.  While the clouds were a bit foreboding, we never even saw a drop.  Here's a few fun shots from the day...

This very sweet couple, Katie and Jake, were so willing to do whatever to get some really great shots!




Trish tried her hand at some cool urban poses.





















Thanks so much Trish for a great day!  I had a ball.  It's great to see someone that really loves what they do.  Tricia Swift is fantastic with people.  She works so quickly and makes it all look so fun.  If you want to check out Tricia's site go to:  http://picturesofyou.weebly.com/

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs