Friday, December 17, 2010

MOMS Club Holiday Party

I had the joy of attending my MOMS Club Holiday Party & Cookie exchange this morning.  So many cute kiddos.... some eager to pose and other cuties way more interested in the fun going on in the room with all the other kids.  Here's a few cute shots from today.












































What a surprise I had a few weeks ago when my very sweet friend, Sarah Patterson, asked if I would take a few pictures at our MOMS Club Holiday Party.  She has been quite inspirational in my endeavor to launch my photography business.  Sarah herself has recently started a new business creation called Marshmallow Mama specializing in gourmet seasonal marshmallows.... and let me just say they are amazing!  Here is my very creative friend Sarah...


























Here are a few more friends that were gracious enough to pose for me...

This is my amazing friend Kursten and her two playful boys.  She's doing a fab job keeping our club fun and exciting this year.



I have so enjoyed getting to know my friend CeCe better this last year in book club.  She has a remarkable life story and has such a heart and compassion for doing the Lord's work.







































To all my friends in MOMS Club.... thanks for letting me have some fun this morning capturing some cute shots of your kiddos!

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs