Monday, May 16, 2022

Legvold Family

I'm pretty sure I might have mentioned this a time or two, but I love photographing families. I love the pre-session chat where we discuss the client's hope for the session. I love how we decide where we will go. I also love the day of.... getting to meet the whole group and see their bunch in action.  This group did not disappoint. I've known this mama for quite a few years now and it was my joy to get to see her sweet crew all together. We had decided this would be a partial family session combined with a senior session for her oldest. I was thrilled to be able to capture his great love for this mighty big and special truck. I hope these images are some he's able to show his own kiddos years from now and recall all the fun times from his high school years.  

And while I really love photographing people, my absolute favorite part is the slideshow.  Here's their slideshow and more images from our time together:  https://youtu.be/jK4gMkhF7ZU
















0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs