Thursday, October 1, 2020

Playtime in early fall

It was starting to feel like fall when I met up with this adorable family to capture this moment in time. I think the thing I will remember from this particular shoot is just how much this little guy reminds me of my own sweet now adult age son.... inquisitive, attentive, playful, and definitely comfortable interacting with adults. This little guy is at that amazing age where he still loves his bears and dinos but is also interested in real construction tools and applications. He has lots of questions and is ready to take on the world. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this guy! 
To see more of our time together check out their slideshow at: https://youtu.be/fvMcdMRUreQ









 


0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs