Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Heinzerling and Brown Family

The word that comes to mind when I think of this family is "Fun".  These sweet and fun parents have 3 really fun boys.... they are funny together, were willing to be funny for my camera and felt free to express themselves.  Watch out for these 3.  They are unreserved and will go far in this world!  Sometimes when I photograph kids they are super reserved, but not these three.  I felt like I was able to see their real personalities. That's one of the things I like best about doing photo shoots at home.  Kids (and the rest of the family too) are on their own turf and tend to be more relaxed.  I loved how grandma, grandpa and uncle were included in the special day for a truly full family photo shoot.
To see the full shoot check out their slideshow at:  https://youtu.be/-v4Y3RGOkWM









0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs