Monday, May 19, 2014

Trey Victor

I spent a most enjoyable morning hanging out with this amazing family and their incredible little 6 day old, Trey Victor.  Truly, this little one was just as cute as could be.  The crazy thing was that when I arrived at their house to set up, Tiffany gave me the tour so we could see where to set up.  Through the course of conversation I remembered that this family had JUST moved into their home only days before.  Not only had this mom delivered a baby, kept her toddler busy, but she also had time to decorate and unpack.  Talk about nesting in full action!  I was impressed because you would never know they had literally just moved in.  The new parents even had some pretty cool set ups for our session.
To see all the images from our session, go to this link for the slideshow:  https://vimeo.com/94057728










0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs