Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A walk in San Dimas

My cousin Andrea and I both share a love of photography.  We had so much fun the other day exploring San Dimas looking for good photo spots with my very patient and willing model, Katelyn.  It was fun to see how Andrea worked with Kate... positioning her in different poses.  We even explored the inside of the Walker House (aka theSan Dimas Mansion) that now has a restaurant called Saffron.  I ate there years ago for my very first Valentine's Day with my sweetheart.  This Victorian building was built in 1885 and still retains the original feel of the era.








Andrea studies a lot of photographers and
was great at directing some poses today.



Thanks Andrea and Kate for a fun afternoon!

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs