Friday, January 14, 2011

Marshmallow Mama

I had the great delight to photograph Sarah Patterson's Marshmallow Mama creations.  Marshmallow Mama is her new company that features handmade gourmet seasonal marshmallows.  I love her slogan.... "Life is better with a little fluff!"  And boy, are these marshmallows super yummy. 


 Strawberry


















Pralines and cream.  Sarah floated these fab-u-lous marshmallows into some hot chocolate.  After we finished shooting these beauties I got to drink this decadent cup of wonderfulness!




 Candy Cane Delight

















Minted Carmel

To get more info on these fabulous treats, check out Marshmallow Mama on facebook or get in touch with Sarah at marshmallowsp@gmail.com.  I know it all sounds like an ad, but her stuff is really great.  She was getting ready for a big party for a client and these yummy treats were some of the flavors that were being packaged as party favors.  Someday (very soon, I think) Sarah will go big with her business and I can say "I knew her when..."   : )

0 comments:

 
© Lisa O'Donnell Photography
CoffeeShop Designs